Content Curator Intern
Copenhagen, Denmark /
We're looking for a content king/queen to help us uncover the next generation of football champions. If you eat, breathe and sleep social media, football and digital content, we want to hear from you.
Tonsser is Europe’s leading youth football app, with over 1 million players, allowing youth football players to build their online football identity, track their games, and share football content. We help football players track their performance, connect with other players and share their football journey, and we work with top clubs, scouts and brands like Nike and adidas to find awesome football talent across Europe and connect those players with trial opportunities. All of this involves producing cutting edge digital football content to publish across our social media and in-app platforms. Content that you can constantly tweak and improve thanks to in-house data and tech teams who can deliver constant performance feedback.
We're looking to expand our content team with a new content curator intern at our rapidly expanding London office. With a mission to deliver content that drives our growth and user engagement, we’re looking for someone who is able create football-related content solutions across our markets and channels.
What you will be doing
- Curating, scheduling and editing the most awesome football content for Tonsser's social media accounts across Europe.
- Having a real hands on approach to our In-App content and making sure we have the best content in our feed at all times.
- Helping Tonsser to deliver an entirely immersive football content experience in the app, focusing on the UK market.
- Championing our users by highlighting and showcasing their best football photos and videos, helping us uncover the next football talents.
- Responsible for making sure that all in-house productions get as much traction on social media and in-app as possible.
- Engaging with our users on our different channels by replying to comments and messages we receive on a daily basis.
- Take part in our daily meetings and bring ideas to the table based on what they learn by talking to our users on a regular basis.
You can say yes to the following:
- Fluent in English.
- Great football knowledge and a knowledge of UK youth culture.
- Basic editing skills preferred but not 100% necessary.
- Avid social media user. Someone who lives and breathes social media and is never off their phone.
- Self motivated person who will use their own initiative.
- Willingness to learn new skills and try new things.
What we offer
- A chance to grow one of the most promising startups in the football industry
- An opportunity to build yourself into football content environment
- Getting to teamwork with amazing people
- Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, Lithuanian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Serbo-Croatian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Bulgarian and Italian!
- 100% Work from home flexibility
- Donkey Republic membership, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native
- Free Lunch when at Copenhagen office.
Team of 35 hungry and kind girls and guys. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)
Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding(TechCrunch)