Digital Marketing Intern (Denmark)
Unpaid student internship
This is one of those job opportunties that you just don't stumble upon every day.
Tonsser is the leading app for youth football players in Europe, empowering the next generation of football players to perform, improve, and get discovered. We're looking for a Digital Marketing intern to work side-by-side with Tonsser's marketing team, playing a significant role in developing, measuring, and building marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. We're looking for somebody that's creative, entrepreneurial, driven, and excited to try new things.
Through our internship, you'll get a great opportunity to learn about the football industry, media, and digital marketing on Facebook and Instagram, while making a real contribution to our marketing efforts. In addition, you will work directly with leaders from all our key markets including France, Germany, and Scandinavia to guide them to digital marketing success.
In this position you will learn everything there is to know about digital marketing by working directly with, and being mentored by, our CMO.
We would like you to start in September 2017 so hit the APPLY button now before it’s too late 🔥
Your colleagues say you are:
- Curious by nature
- A people person
- Reliable beyond compare
- A high-potential leader
Your mother says you are:
- Competitive, but kind
- Dedicated, and sees things through
- High performer, but always humble
You can say "yes" to the following:
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- You have played football at a youth level
- You are able to work at least 15 hours / week
You like the sound of:
- Free, delicious lunch. Every single day at 12:00.
- Leftovers from lunch? You of course bring that home!
- Working past 6pm? Dinner is on Tonsser!
- Breakfast if you're an early riser.
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume.
- A startup-as-can-be office loft, just a stone's throw away from Frederiksberg Center.
- Hitting milestones and targets in the marketing team? Of course we will and of course we'll celebrate that!
- Do you like games? We have developers, so of course we'll geek out on the computers once in a while.
- Do you like running? We take part in the yearly DHL Relay Run in Copenhagen.
We write cool things! Read about how we see ourselves, how other people see us and what we've been up to 😉
"Mikkel Duelund: Fra Tonsser til Champions League", Tipsbladet:
"Unge iværksættere scorer ny millioninvestering til LinkedIn for fodboldspillere", Berlingske Business: http://www.business.dk/digital/unge-ivaerksaettere-scorer-ny-millioninvestering-til-linkedin-for
"FC Nordsjælland banker Brøndby og FCK på ny rangliste (Tonsser Club Ranking)", Tipsbladet: http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/fc-nordsjaelland-banker-broendby-og-fck-paa-ny-rangliste
"Champions League Quiz: Hvilken Champions League spiller er du?" (Powered by Tonsser), BT:
"Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding", TechCrunch: