Lead Product Designer
Now empowering more than 1 million young footballers on the app, Tonsser has since it's launch in 2015 become the leading app for youth players focussing on creating new ways, new journeys for players to unlock their potential.
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer to help us create a world class user experiences empowering more than 1 million football players on Tonsser to unlock their potential & to make a difference in their lives.
In this position, you will manage, mentor and work together with a growing team of talented designers and UX Researchers and enable them to deliver beyond expectations. You will also be working closely with product managers and engineers and be an integral part of building the Tonsser product going forward.
As the Lead Product Designer you will have a high degree of influence on how our products work, look and feel to the Players. Being passionate about understanding the player types, use cases and goals is key to success. We strive to make our products good, not just done, and expect you to be hands on, while leading / steering the design team.
This position exposes you to all aspects of building successful products. You thrive in a startup environment with high ambitions, great challenges and you should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly.
What you'll be doing
- Helping determine what we should build, who for, and how.
- Creating designs ranging from low-fi, interactive wireframes through UI mockups.
- Leading user research efforts.
- Lead the design output by creating simple solutions to complex problem
- Raise the design bar by with beautiful, modern UI and simple UX
- Work closely with designers, engineers and the rest of the product team to build new user experiences from concept to release
- Optimizing our design and collaboration processes.
- You love to see progress and constantly push the team to develop their skills, improve their productivity and work smarter
Requirements for the ideal candidate
- Highly experienced with designing mobile and web products
- Proficient in sketch, Invision, Zeplin and abstract
- Can follow and create style-guides
- Self-motivated learner
- Strong in UX
- Good communication skills
- + 5 years of experience
- Private health care
- Free choice of mobile phone, laptop, monitor and other setup that you need
- Catered, delicious lunch - every single day at 12:00. Breakfast if you are an early riser. Jaw droppingly amazing cake every Thursday
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume
- Free bike through Donkey Republic, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native
- Friday bars with beers, sound box, games and just good times
- Regular company trips, sometimes deep into the anish forests, other times to foreign territories
Team of 45 hungry and kind guys and girls. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
With our recent Series A funding round, we have never been in a stronger position to take the next big steps toward our ambitious goal of bringing the entire ecosystem together on one platform.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)
Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding(TechCrunch)