Customer Experience Intern
Unpaid student internship
We will have ongoing recruitment on this position. Whenever a spot opens up, you will hear from us.
Tonsser is a fast-growing Tech Startup and the leading app for youth football players in Europe, empowering the next generation of football players to perform, improve and get discovered. The goal of the company is to democratise the world of football and add as much transparency to an otherwise closed off system.
In this Customer Experience internship you'll be responsible for executing a core process within the company. Screw conventional support roles; in the Customer Experience team the work revolves around our users, and how we ensure that their experience is continuously improved, documented and analysed.
Your job will include daily problem-solving of user issues, analysis of our users' experience and conceptualising of potential product improvements. Additionally you'll gain experience within product management, due to the collaboration between Customer Experience and our Product Team. This way we ensure that you get to be part of the entire process; from the work you do with our users through support, to the analysing of data with the Customer Experience Analysts, and the conceptualisation of solutions with our product managers.
Another core task is to validate and push out performance related awards to our users, such as Team of the Week, Team of the Season, Player of the Season and Top 50 Ranking, to increase user retention.
You’ll be part of a highly user-driven, passionate and agile team who has a close relation with every single part of the company. Our ability to see problems, analyse the issues and put forth solutions is key to the department and the entire company, and the sky really is the limit when it comes to how many things we can improve around the experience of our users.
Additionally All Entry-Level positions, including this internship, are by default unpaid.
Your colleagues say you are:
- Curious by nature
- A people person
- Reliable beyond compare
Your mother says you are:
- Competitive, but kind
- Dedicated, and sees things through
- High performer, but always humble
You can say "yes" to the following:
- Fluency in written and verbal English is critical for day to day communication
- Understands the culture of on of the following: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, German, Swiss, Austrian or Portuguese youth
- You are able to work 15+ hours a week
- Ability to speak any of the following languages, will be seen as a plus, but is not a requirement: French, German, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
You're looking to gain:
- Career experience
- The chance to attend talks, Meet Ups
- Personal development of both hard and soft skills
- LinkedIn recommendations, and workshops on how to improve your professional profile
- Experience with top tier marketing and engagement tools (eg. Intercom)
- Client-facing experience on both B2B and B2C levels (players, coaches, and clubs)
You like the sound of:
- Free, delicious lunch. Every single day at 12:00.
- Leftovers from lunch? You of course bring that home!
- Working past 6pm? Dinner is on Tonsser!
- Breakfast if you're an early riser.
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume.
- A startup-as-can-be office loft, just a stone's throw away from Frederiksberg Center.
- Free bike through Donkey Republic, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true Copenhagener.
- Kvartkort, so you can get 25% off at the famous Copenhagen burger joints, Cocks & Cows, and the infamous Gin bar, The Bird and The Churchkey, and a lot more.
- Do you like games? We have developers, so of course we'll geek out on the computers once in a while.
- Do you like running? We take part in the yearly DHL Relay Run in Copenhagen.
- Do you like football? We watch all the major games at the office, as well as occasionally going to matches in Copenhagen.
We write cool things! Read about how we see ourselves, how other people see us and what we've been up to 😉
"A Danish startup built a LinkedIn for soccer players – and it could be a goldmine", Business Insider
"Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding", TechCrunch: