UX/UI Design Intern
Unpaid student internship
Do you want to showcase your prodigious design skills, and get some real product screens on your portfolio?
Tonsser is a social network and the leading app for youth football players in Europe, empowering the next generation of football players to perform, improve, and get discovered. We're looking for a creative student whose dream is to start their career at a dynamic company in Copenhagen, where exceeding expectations is rewarded and where a mistake is never so big that it isn't treated as learning. 🤓 We value the kind of person who we can rely on and who makes people around him/her better or happier, whichever comes first.
We believe that great design is the cornerstone of a compelling mobile experience, and that means constantly understanding and iterating on how our users interact with our product.
Your colleagues say you are:
- Hands on: ready to get stuck in and start crafting an experience
- Creative: finding clever solutions to difficult problems
- Tenacious: perseverance is a big part of success
- A people person: comfortable with asking the tough questions
Your mother says you are:
- Competitive, but kind
- Dedicated, and sees things through
- High performer, but always humble
You can say "yes" to the following:
- Education in a design field
- Familiar with the look and feel of native mobile apps
- Fascinated by user interfaces
You're looking to gain:
- First hand experience of how products are built in a startup environment
- Skills in product design software for mobile apps
- Experience with top tier research and engagement tools (eg. Intercom, Typeform, Amplitude)
- Expertise on prototyping and usability testing tools (eg. Invision, Lookback)
- Fast-track career progression experience
- The chance to attend talks, Meet Ups, or seminars
- LinkedIn recommendations, and workshops on how to improve your professional profile
You like the sound of:
- Free, delicious lunch. Every single day at 12:00.
- Leftovers from lunch? You of course bring that home!
- Working past 6pm? Dinner is on Tonsser!
- Breakfast if you're an early riser.
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume.
- A startup-as-can-be office loft, just a stone's throw away from Frederiksberg Center.
- Do you like games? We have developers, so of course we'll geek out on the computers once in a while.
- Do you like running? We take part in the yearly DHL Relay Run in Copenhagen.
We write cool things! Read about how we see ourselves, how other people see us and what we've been up to 😉
"Mikkel Duelund: Fra Tonsser til Champions League", Tipsbladet:
"Unge iværksættere scorer ny millioninvestering til LinkedIn for fodboldspillere", Berlingske Business: http://www.business.dk/digital/unge-ivaerksaettere-scorer-ny-millioninvestering-til-linkedin-for
"FC Nordsjælland banker Brøndby og FCK på ny rangliste (Tonsser Club Ranking)", Tipsbladet: http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/fc-nordsjaelland-banker-broendby-og-fck-paa-ny-rangliste
"Champions League Quiz: Hvilken Champions League spiller er du?" (Powered by Tonsser), BT:
"Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding", TechCrunch: