Customer Experience Analyst
Unpaid student internship
We will have ongoing recruitment on this position. Whenever a spot opens up, you will hear from us.
Tonsser is a fast-growing Tech Startup and the leading app for youth football players in Europe, empowering the next generation of football players to perform, improve and get discovered. The goal of the company is to democratise the world of football and add as much transparency to an otherwise closed off system.
In this Customer Experience Analyst internship you'll be responsible for executing a core departmental process in the Customer Experience team. The process revolves around our users, and how we ensure that the data that they rely on, is of the highest quality and continuously checked and improved over time.
Your job will include daily monitoring of match and team data, analysing data-related issues affecting our users' experience and taking corrective action. Additionally another core task is to analyse the issues that we get through our support in collaboration with our Customer Experience Interns. This data is key for our department, in order to build cases for upgrades, improvements and new concepts for our products.
You’ll be part of a highly user-driven, passionate and agile team who has a close relation with every single part of the company. Our ability to see problems, analyse the issues and put forth solutions is key to the department and the entire company, and the sky really is the limit when it comes to how many things we can improve around the experience of our users.
Additionally our Entry-Level positions, including this internship, are by default unpaid.
Your fellow colleagues say you are:
- Analytical, Structured and Data-driven
- Quality focused
- Optimisation geek
- Data and technology lover
- Reliable beyond compare
Your mother says you are:
- Competitive, but kind
- Dedicated, and sees things through
- High performer, but always humble
- A people person
You are looking to gain:
- Career experience
- The chance to attend talks, Meet Ups
- Personal development of both hard and soft skills
- LinkedIn recommendations, and workshops on how to improve your professional profile
- Experience with top tier analytics, CRM and data handlings tools (Amplitude, Periscope, Intercom, Dexi and more)
You like the sound of:
- Free, delicious lunch. Every single day at 12:00.
- Leftovers from lunch? You of course bring that home!
- Working past 6pm? Dinner is on Tonsser!
- Breakfast if you're an early riser.
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume.
- A startup-as-can-be office loft, just a stone's throw away from Frederiksberg Center.
- Free bike through Donkey Republic, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true Copenhagener.
- Kvartkort, so you can get 25% off at the famous Copenhagen burger joints, Cocks & Cows, and the infamous Gin bar, The Bird and The Churchkey, and a lot more.
- Do you like games? We have developers, so of course we'll geek out on the computers once in a while.
- Do you like running? We take part in the yearly DHL Relay Run in Copenhagen.
- Do you like football? We watch all the major games at the office, as well as occasionally going to matches in Copenhagen.
We write cool things! Read about how we see ourselves, how other people see us and what we've been up to 😉
"A Danish startup built a LinkedIn for soccer players – and it could be a goldmine", Business Insider
"Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding", TechCrunch: