Community Manager Intern (Sweden)
Unpaid student internship
There are close on 300 million football players on this planet. With this amount of competition and limited transparency, how do you recognise player potential?
Tonsser is Europe’s leading youth football app, with over half a million players, allowing them to build their online football identity and accelerate their career. The app helps players to keep track of their statistics, receive performance-based player ratings, and showcase themselves within the football community.
In the Nordics, football is one of the main sports, and now Tonsser is looking to expand the team for the Nordics with a student intern to take help manage and grow the the company in that region. Your tasks involve community management, SOME management and to execute on the growth strategy setup for that region. If you like a high-paced environment, and to be a part of a young team achieving great things, we want to hear from you.
Other students say that you are
- Football mad
- Always on social media
- Fluent in Swedish
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Spending too much time playing Football Manager
- Able to work approximately 15 hours a week (or full time, if possible)
Your mother says that you are
- Competitive, but kind
- Reflective of the work you do
- A team player
- High performer, but humble
What you'll gain
- Career growth and learnings
- Experience in one of the most disruptive startups in football
- Working in a data-driven environment where your work will directly impact the growth targets
- Extremely passionate and energetic colleagues
- The ability to change the landscape of the world’s most popular sport
We write cool things! Read the latest from our thoughtleaders to understand how we think.
Discovering footballers is becoming as easy as discovering musicians on Spotify. Tonsser explains how here:
Figure out what we think about gender bias in sports tech here: