We are excited to open the opportunity as CCO to build, lead and rocket the Tonsser business.
With the core focus on empowering more than 800,000 young footballers, Tonsser has quickly become the leading app and hub for youth players, coaches and clubs in the world, focussing on creating new ways, new journeys for players to unlock their potential. Now we are ready to take the next big steps toward our ambitious goal of bringing the entire ecosystem together on one platform and creating transparency the industry via data.
This next phase is mouthwateringly exciting including an aggressive expansion strategy, starting with launching the app in the UK in early 2019. We've recently started opening the other side of the market network by welcoming the first clubs and scouts on the platform taking key steps towards becoming the defacto gateway where clubs and players match. After building a solid foundation of heavy engaged and committed footballers and understanding the unique value that Tonsser can offer clubs, brands, medias and beyond, we are happy and excited to open the role as CCO to seize these opportunities and develop, drive and create the commercial growth and revenue model within the world’s leading community for football players.
Who you are
· Proven commercial leader with extensive experience of successfully scaling sales teams, business models and revenue streams
· 6+ years of senior leadership/C-level experience in business development or commercial roles
· Strong hiring and talent development skills with a natural gift for building a winning team culture
· Fiercely number driven and obsessed with smashing growth targets
· A winner by nature who celebrates a win by getting another
· Expert at aggressive goal setting and weekly productivity improvements
· Experienced team motivator and communicator
· A people person that always keeps cool regardless of the size of the pickle
· As a bonus you also have significant leadership experience from the football industry
Role & Responsibilities
· Build and execute the revenue model; focussing initially on clubs and football brands
· Build, hire and develop the business development and sales team; currently existing of three based in Berlin, Paris and Copenhagen
· Responsibility of all business partnerships
· Own and develop high profile accounts, including Nike, Adidas, Premier League clubs
· Challenge status quo, processes and seek excellence across the organization.
· Team of ~35 hungry guys and girls
· Teams spead acros in Berlin, Paris and HQ in Copenhagen
· Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino, AirHelp
Democratizing football with digital football champions
“Democratize and create transparency in football”. 4 years ago most people thought we were crazy when we actually said we had these ambitions. Nonetheless, 4 years later we still have the same focus and mission and are on the right path, closer than anyone else before. But none of this would be possible without the team and culture that is Tonsser. A tight group of pioneers and passionates that restlessly are grinding to make this happen, while having fun and enjoying life. But you should be aware that our company parties are pretty wild.
Becoming the defacto football hub; creating transparency and connectivity in the industry
The transition from the #1 player product to the defacto football platform is what you will be joining. An absolutely thrilling time including opening revenue streams, new markets, challenging conventions and accelerating people’s lives in a way never seen before in the sport. If you are ready for the challenge of your life and the opportunity to lead the arguably most promising digital company in football to success, then what are you waiting for?
Start: 1st of February or 1st of March
Place: Copenhagen preferably, but open to alternatives