Global CRM Manager
Tonsser is looking for our new Global CRM Manager
Since its launch in 2015, Tonsser has become the leading football app for young players focusing on creating equal conditions and opportunities for players to unlock their potential. After building a thriving community in the Tonsser app and across social media, we are now locked in on international expansion in Europe and out of Europe for 2023 and 2024.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Global CRM Manager to build and run the Show with Tonsser’s users. You have a "hands-on" attitude and a dream combination of a strategic and tactical mindset.
You will be tasked with different levels of CRM work, from defining the best user segmentation, to building the appropriate reporting, passing by planning & executing the best communication strategies with the right channels. You will be fully responsible for your KPIs and be the Go-To person when it comes to retention, MAUs and sessions.
You are able to connect the dots, you are a real product-lover and are able to influence a product roadmap in the most effective way.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent stakeholder management.
- Define the best segmentation of our user base to drive more relevant communication and identify most valuable customers.
- Constant Improvement of our existing onboarding journey & define curated ones.
- Educate our existing users on new features, content and relevant Tonsser’s activities.
- Dissect your part of the funnel and define a CRO and A/B testing roadmap.
- Test & learn our owned communication channels, define next steps in relation to your KPIs.
- Ensure a strong link with our Brand and Acquisition team to communicate appropriately the relevant marketing ad-hoc opportunities.
- Be the Go-To person when it comes to player communication.
- Build processes with the CX and Product team to ensure efficient synergies and avoid work in silos.
- Build reports and dashboards that are relevant to track your KPIs.
- Monitor and communicate on a weekly/monthly basis the status of your KPIs targets.
- Work hand in hand with the Acquisition team on the referral program.
- Work hand in hand with the Brand team on survey and user research.
- Define & own your roadmap and future CRM development.
- You have a degree in business administration or similar field of study with main emphasis on marketing/communications.
- You have gained professional experience in CRM (minimum 2-3 years)
- You are a great project manager, good at milestone planning and a fine stakeholder manager
- You have strong communication skills and have the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Intercom is a strong plus
- Experience with Amplitude is a plus
- You work analytically, process-oriented and are performance-driven
- You have an empathic mindset to understand our customer needs
- You are fluent in English (at least C1), German and/or French are a plus
What we offer you
- An attractive and competitive remuneration based on competencies and experience
- 100% Work from home flexibility / Remote Friendly 🏡
- Free choice of mobile phone, laptop, monitor and other setup that you need 📱💻
- Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, French, Spanish, Dutch, German and Portuguese! 🌍
- Traveling to watch Tonsser United play, and catch up with teammates ✈️
- Sweet Tonsser United gear and company merch
- Cool offices in Copenhagen, Paris and Berlin
- Healthy lunch for the office-goers
More on Tonsser
Tonsser is a growth-staged startup and the leading app for youth football players in Europe - empowering the next generation of football players to perform, improve and get access to aspirational opportunities. Our ambition is to create a democratised world of football by increasing transparency, creating equal access to opportunities and empowering the athletes.
We enable players to build their player identity and capture their performance through stats and video to compare with the community and earn attention from both local and global clubs. Making the football world more connected and decreasing bias, subjectivity and financial dependencies in player discovery.
On top of our free app, we are building a 21st century football club, Tonsser United. A transformative football club born out of digital community to create opportunities for underrated and unsigned players. Already, Tonsser United have played and competed against clubs like PSG, Juventus, FC Porto, Marseille, Lille and Lyon - and we are seeing how the unsigned players are busting myths about talent identification and how many highly talented players who are out there, just waiting for the right chance.
Tonsser has investors and board members from football clubs like AC Milan, Brentford FC, Southampton FC, RB Leipzig, Philadelphia Union, and companies like Peakon, Public.com, Podimo and Booking.com. In other words, we are building a world-class organisation of visionary, brilliant and courageous people all driven to build a better and more democratic football world. Now we want you to be part of it.
Offices in Paris, Berlin and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors, top level football players and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Being part of Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents can be empowered and discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity.
That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
- How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe (Tonsser Medium blog)
- Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding (TechCrunch)