Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sales – Account Executives
Are you entrepreneurial and achievement oriented? Are you interested in accelerating your sales career? Does changing the face to education for professors and students excite you?
Top Hat is looking for motivated and successful sales reps to join our fast-growing team. Account Executives are responsible for selling Top Hat's SaaS platform to professors across North America.
Through a hybrid sales model you will be selling our entire suite of products which allows you to have broader conversations with our prospective customers. A huge benefit to this model is earning potential and rapid professional development.
About the Gig:
- You will own the full sales cycle, selling into Universities and Colleges across North America.
- You will have a mission of showing Professors the value of using our platform and how we are revolutionizing the traditional classroom model.
- You will drive revenue by selling Top Hat’s SaaS platform and applications directly to professors.
- You will book meetings, run virtual and on-campus demonstrations and follow up to close new business.
- You will work closely with members of our Inside Sales and Enterprise Sales teams to find the right approach to ensure a great customer experience and to maximize revenue growth.
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment.
- You have 2-4 years of previous experience in a full sales cycle/closing sales role.
- You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience.
- You have strong sales skills, you keep your sales process organized, and you have the ability to navigate a new sales process but are always looking to sharpen those skills.
- You are looking to work in a company that will support your career growth and personal development.
- You have experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM.
- You are highly motivated, smart, achievement oriented and excited to join a team that is driving change in higher education.
About Top Hat:
Top Hat’s interactive, cloud-based teaching platform enables professors to engage students inside and outside the classroom with compelling content, tools and activities. Millions of students at 700 leading North American colleges and universities use the Top Hat teaching platform. Headquartered in Toronto, Top Hat has been operating profitably since its 2009 launch.
We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
• Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart and motivated to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education.
• We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!
• Conveniently located at Bloor and Avenue, near 3 TTC stations.
• We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named Fastest 50 Growing Companies by Deloitte Consulting!)
• Our dress code is casual.
Top Hat welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.