Director of User Acquisition
Marketing & Growth – Marketing
We are currently looking for a Director of User Acquisition. You will drive the strategy for rapidly growing and retaining our user base. You are passionate about keeping users active and engaged and have experience driving initiatives that increase customer acquisition, drive retention, and reduce churn. We are in the process of doubling the size of the organization and are looking for experienced, creative and open-minded team players.
For more details about our culture, teams, and growth, please review our interview process.
- Lead the acquisition team in the management and optimization of campaigns across multiple user acquisition channels
- Build and lead partner strategy for new user acquisition, set the strategy for execution and project manage these partner engagements with internal and external teams to achieve and exceed user acquisition targets. Able to manage a team but also execute major deals yourself
- Serve as the main point of contact for strategic partnerships. Evaluate the performance of the partnership portfolio against business priorities and identify opportunities for further optimization
- Utilize data insights to develop new acquisition strategies. Develop test plans and experiment with initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities
- Launch, optimize and scale mobile ad campaigns
- Optimize creative, targeting, bids, and budgets daily to drive the highest ROI
- Oversee implementation and iterations of all programmatic media campaigns
- Manage a team of Marketing Associates
- Stay current on the user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth
- 7+ years of user acquisition experience, preferably in e-commerce, gaming or social applications
- Experience managing multiple direct reports
- Expert-level understanding of the current user acquisition and marketing landscape, analytics, and attribution
- Expertise with SQL, Excel, Tableau, and other analytical tools
- Experience with programmatic advertising tools such as Facebook Marketing API
- Skilled at working effectively within cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.