Merchant Technical Support
Customer Support – Seller Support
As Tophatter’s Merchant Technical Support, you will take take ownership of improving our merchant tools and owning support channels for 3rd party partners such as ERPs, logistics, carriers, etc. The role will require strong problem solving skills, excellent communication & a passion to expand our merchant ecosystem.
- Work closely with the Seller Operations team to identify & build pipeline for seller onboarding through integration implementations
- Provide overall technical support to all merchants & partners
- Localize our Merchant API documentation for China
- Gather merchant feedback to help support an efficient implementation for all partners
- Summarize feedback to recommend API product improvements & support our internal team to continuously optimize our partner solutions
- Work closely with partners to complete implementation of new integrations across various systems: ERPs, logistics & carriers, CRM tools, etc.
- B.S. or B.A degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in either software development or relevant software QA
- Experience working with API architecture
- Strong external & internal communication skills
- Experience in writing clear & concise technical communications
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of AWS products
- English & Mandarin professional fluency
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.