Senior Android Engineer
Engineering & Product – Engineering
We are currently looking for strong, experienced Android Engineers to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the product.
For more details about our culture, teams, and growth, please review our interview process.
- Build components of an evolving real-time Android application
- Write & test code that truly works—code that is extremely fast & scales well
- Focus on fast, iterative & agile development
- Ensure performance scalability, availability & security in everything you do
- Contribute to platform-level technology, strategy & decisions
- Engage in the business goals as well as the technology
- BS, or equivalent work experience, in Computer Science, Math, or related technical field
- 3+ years developing and releasing production Android apps
- Deep proficiency in Java and Android Studio
- Competence with Git
- Comfortable working in a small, dynamic, and fast-paced team
- Resourceful, flexible & adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- Experience in an agile environment where iteration has led to perfection
- Past co-workers attest to your prowess & agility in building great products
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.