Digital Marketing Associate
San Francisco / Remote, United States /
Marketing & Growth – Marketing /
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to support the Tophatter User Acquisition team in implementing, optimizing and analyzing our digital marketing campaigns across multiple acquisition channels (including SEM, Facebook, SnapChat, and other paid social channels).
The candidate will be responsible for contributing to existing marketing programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals. Activities will include setting up and maintaining performance campaigns and ad sets, maintaining and preparing reports, creating marketing calendars and communications internally/externally, as well as writing creative briefs. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing associate must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines related to driving Tophatter growth.
If you’re looking to grow your marketing skills, increase your scope of ownership and have a substantial business impact at a fast-growing company, this is the role for you!
- Assist in running and optimizing several acquisition and retention channels across web and mobile
- Monitor conversions and ROAS through rigorous campaign planning and implementation, A/B testing, budget management, optimization and analysis
- Leverage relevant data to plan marketing initiatives and regularly track, evaluate, and report on metrics/ROI against KPIs and adjust as needed
- Build and run marketing dashboards and reports to provide visibility and insights, and communicate business results back to the broader teams
- Execute on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Make recommendations and execute on on growth opportunities and projects for optimization throughout the customer journey
- BS degree and minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a quantitative role
- Advanced Excel skills; including usage of Pivot tables
- Experience in running acquisition campaigns via Google, Facebook, or other paid channels is a plus
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus
- Python background is a plus
- Some knowledge of ecommerce is a plus
- Data driven and analytical
- Intellectually curious
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in San Francisco with offices in Shanghai and Portland.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.