Marketing & Growth – Marketing
Tophatter is seeking a passionate, creative, and goal-driven professional. We are in search of a Marketing Associate for our Shanghai office. You will be responsible for online and offline marketing initiatives and campaigns in China and the driving brand awareness and sellers demand in the Chinese market for Tophatter.
- Plan, manage and execute online and offline marketing activities for the Chinese market, including event management, content management, PR and online marketing activities
- Ensure written content is in line with the branding strategy that represents corporate Values & Missions in all behaviors
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Write and publish engaging and informative sellers’ education materials, marketplace announcements, case studies, press releases, corporate deck and other content for Website/Social networks/Company blog/Newsletter, etc.
- Plan and organize seller seminars, conferences and secure the speaking sessions and booth presentation for top-tier e-commerce and technology events
- Localize existing activities and materials for the Chinese market
- Manage the programming of social media channels including WeChat, Weibo, newsletter and live stream
- Develop influencer program to build brand awareness and positive word of mouth
- Drive partner marketing activities for China
- 3+ years of experiences in Marketing or Advertising
- Success in, and a passion for, business/marketing planning and execution
- Making excellent data-driven decisions
- Aptitude for developing effective metrics for measuring marketing activities success
- An understanding of the cross-border-trade eCommerce market and how the industry works
- The ability to manage complicated cross-boundary, cross regions, vendor projects
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- English and Chinese language skills
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.