Finance – Accounting
We are looking for an experienced accounting professional with excellent project management skills to join our team and assist us in expanding our world class accounting function to support and scale with our fast-growing global marketplace.
- Own the full AP cycle from accuracy with coding and obtaining invoice approvals to weekly vendor payments and managing vendor relationships
- Manage the corporate credit card program
- Audit, approve, and record expense reports using expense reporting software
- Full ownership of specific balance sheet accounts including validating and recording activities, reconciliation, and resolution of exceptions
- Own certain month-end closing activities including accruals, reconciliations, and trend analyses of certain areas of the financial statements
- Manage intercompany activities including recording of transactions, maintaining supporting schedules, and performing consolidations
- Ad hoc projects as needed, examples include but are not limited to: streamlining expense reimbursement process, automating full AP cycle, automating reconciliations, ongoing internal controls improvements in your areas of responsibilities, assisting with system implementations
- BS or BA in Accounting or related field
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- 4 plus years of experience (public accounting or Big 4 is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills
- Multicurrency accounting experience
- Experience with Intacct or similar ERP
- Driven, self starter, a great attitude, and immense intellectual curiosity
We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in realtime auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including Goodwater Capital, August Capital and CRV. We are based in San Francisco and Shanghai, China.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.