Finance – Accounting
We are looking for an experienced accounting professional to join our team and assist us in expanding our world class accounting function to support and scale with our fast-growing global marketplace.
- Reconcile high volume cash transactions on a daily basis
- Support the team with the annual audit preparation work
- Full ownership of specific balance sheet accounts including validating and recording activities, reconciliation, and resolution of exceptions
- Own certain month-end closing activities including accruals, reconciliations, and trend analyses of certain areas of the financial statements
- Manage China subsidiary activities including recording of transactions, maintaining supporting schedules, and performing reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- BS or BA in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills
- Multicurrency accounting experience preferred
- Experience with Intacct or comparable ERP
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.