Operations – Operations /
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our CN Supply team. We are in the process of doubling the size of the organization this year and are looking for experienced, creative and open-minded professionals to manage sellers located in Mainland China. Account management areas of focus include seller relationship management, seller training and new seller recruitment.
- Develop high performing account management methodology, manage sellers in East and South China.
- Identify the potential business opportunities for existing China sellers and grow their business globally on marketplaces; owns and drives category GMS growth.
- Work closely with both global stakeholders and technical/product management teams to scope and execute a strategic business development plan aligned with our long-term objectives; ensure we are prioritizing the right initiatives.
- Translate seller feedback into product requirements, and collect data and information to provide guidance for our strategies.
- 2-3 year(s) of relevant experience in the retail and / or related industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with CRM & internal tools (Salesforce, Excel, etc.)
- Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We have a distributed workforce and offices in Bangalore, Portland (OR), San Francisco, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.