Marketing & Growth – Marketing
Tophatter China is looking for a passionate, creative and goal-driven professional to accept the challenge from the future of the eCommerce world. At Tophatter you will work with talented professionals and we are together "Driving the Future Marketplace of eCommerce".We are looking for a Marketing Associate for our office in Shanghai. Holding this position, you are responsible for online and offline marketing initiatives and campaigns in China and the driving brand awareness and sellers demand in the Chinese Market for Tophatter.
- Plan, manage and execute online and offline marketing activities for the Chinese market, including event management, content management, PR and online marketing activities.
- Ensure the written content is in line with the branding strategy that represents corporate Values & Missions in all behaviors
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Write and publish engaging and informative sellers’ education materials, marketplace announcements, case studies, press releases, corporate deck and other content for Website/Social networks/Company blog/Newsletter etc.
- Plan and organize seller seminars, conferences and secure the speaking sessions and booth presentation for top-tier e-commerce and technology events.
- Localize existing activities and materials for the Chinese market.
- Manage the programming of social media channels including WeChat, Weibo, newsletter and live stream.
- Develop influencer program to build brand awareness and positive word of mouth.
- Drive partner marketing activities for China
- You report to the Senior Marketing Manager of China
- Success in, and a passion for, business/marketing planning and execution
- Making excellent data driven decisions
- Aptitude for developing effective metrics for measuring marketing activities success
- An understanding of the cross-border-trade eCommerce market and how the industry works
- The ability to manage complicated cross boundary, cross regions, vendor projects
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Min. 3 years experiences in marketing or advertising is required
- Studied in business administration with a focus on marketing or comparable
- English and Chinese language skills
- You want to be a part of the next big e-commerce marketplace
- You want to help people grow their businesses
- You pride yourself on being organized, detail-oriented, and ambitious
- You love working, conversing, brainstorming, and creating with peers
- You thrive when it feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders
- You’re not scared of chaos & change
- You’re okay with a small team and HUGE goals
- You’re constantly excited to try new things, iterate & learn
We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in realtime auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including Goodwater Capital, August Capital and CRV. We are based in San Francisco and Shanghai, China.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.