Customer Support – Seller Support /
We are currently looking for a Support Manager to join our CN Supply team. We are in the process of doubling the size of the organization this year and are looking for experienced, creative and open-minded professionals to support sellers via phone, email or web. Support Specialists deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Tophatter.
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams.
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically).
- Create and maintain incident management requests to the product and engineering groups.
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience.
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring.
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific.
- 2-3 year(s) of customer handling experience. Effective, polished interaction with customers to gather information.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills.
- Fast learner and willing to learn a passion for technology and customer support.
- Cross-team collaboration & team work.
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We have a distributed workforce and offices in Bangalore, Portland (OR), San Francisco, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.