Sr. Product Manager
Engineering & Product – Product
We are currently looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our Product team. We are in the process of doubling the size of the organization and are looking for experienced, creative and open-minded team players to define and drive execution of valuable, usable and feasible products towards our goal of doubling revenue each year. Product areas of focus include user acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve the customer experience and grow the business
- Create buy-in for the product vision internally
- Translate product strategy into detailed one-pagers with clear problems and goals
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with Engineering to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Software Engineers and Growth Analysts
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding with the organization
- 5-10 years of work experience
- At least 3-5 years in product management for an e-commerce, gaming or social app
- Experience working in a startup
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle from conception to launch
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively within cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using SQL, Mode, Looker or other analysis tools preferred
- Experience with acquisition, activation, or retention preferred
We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in realtime auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including Goodwater Capital, August Capital and CRV. We are based in San Francisco and Shanghai, China.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.