Senior Digital Marketing Manager
San Francisco / Remote, United States /
Marketing & Growth – Marketing /
Are you an analytical and innovative thinker who wants to be in a highly visible role with strong influence on company profitability? As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Tophatter, you will build, implement, analyze and optimize our full-funnel customer acquisition efforts, leading our digital marketing campaigns across multiple acquisition channels, specifically driving the ins and outs of Facebook Ads, in order to scale performance, conversion and ROI. This is a unique position in which you will partner closely with and have influence on Product, Engineering, Analytics, and larger Marketing teams, as well as develop deep relationships with multiple vendors and partners to set, plan for and achieve our sales and profit goals.
Strong candidates will have the ability to break down problems logically, develop hypotheses and solutions, test and learn strategies, and evaluate effectiveness with data. You will feel comfortable going into the weeds as well as leveling up with business insights. We are a fast-paced and agile team, and you need to be able to perform many marketing tasks as needed, so this is a great opportunity to learn and grow your marketing skill set while having a substantial business impact at a fast-growing company.
- Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels (including but not limited to Facebook, SEM, Google Adwords, and more) while managing the budget effectively
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance.
- Build and execute effective marketing programs across the customer journey to optimize and accelerate revenue growth
- Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (e.g., performance, spend, CAC, CPA, ROAS/ROI, etc.)
- Understanding and ability to build out affiliate marketing program
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations for our user acquisition tactics, paid campaigns, and targeting methodology
- Effectively communicate results to the team and how those results inform the strategy moving forward
- Be research minded in the pursuit of understanding customer needs and how we can capture and retain their interest, as well as explore net-new acquisition channels
- Manage and develop 1 team member
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in paid media, with heavy management of Facebook Ad campaigns
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV and ROAS
- A consistent record of running acquisition campaigns, hitting key daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs
- Advanced proficiency in Excel; including Pivot tables and multi-function formulas
- A relentless drive to continue digging deeper, think differently, challenge status quo and look for new opportunities to support Tophatter’s growth
- Familiarity with Impact Radius is a plus
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus
- Python background is a plus
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We have a distributed workforce and offices in Bangalore, Portland (OR), San Francisco, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.