Digital Marketing Associate
Marketing & Growth – Marketing
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to assist in implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across multiple acquisition channels.
Candidate needs to be able to perform various marketing tasks, as they come up, so this is a great opportunity to learn and grow your marketing skillset while having a substantial business impact at a fast-growing company.
If this sounds amazing to you, read on and apply!
- Assist marketing managers in running and optimizing several acquisition and retention channels across web and mobile
- Monitor conversions and ROI through rigorous campaign planning and implementation, A/B testing, budget management, optimization and analysis
- Run reports and communicate business results back to the broader team.
- BS degree and at least 1 year of work experience in a quantitative role
- Data driven and analytical
- Intellectually curious
- Advanced Excel skills; including usage of Pivot tables
- Experience in running acquisition campaigns is a plus
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.