Engineering & Product – Growth
We are seeking a talented and energetic growth analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious with a strong technical and analytical background, and is driven by extracting actionable insights from data and working with multiple stakeholders to focus their efforts on key business levers. This is a great opportunity to grow your analytics, business and product skills while having a substantial impact at a fast growing company.
As a member of the Growth team, you will work with all teams to understand their business and support them in achieving their goals.
- Work with teams to understand their key levers, define metrics and gather appropriate data, develop actionable insights, and effectively communicate those to the team to help them execute and achieve their goals
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses for tactical operations
- Monitor daily trends and alert stakeholders when required and suggest solutions/changes when appropriate
- Communicate insights and recommendations to the broader team
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and scorecards that track key business metrics
- BS degree and 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to define a business problem, collate the required information, analyze the results, and synthesize a compelling argument
- Advanced skills in Excel and SQL
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in San Francisco with offices in Shanghai and Portland.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.