Operations – People
Tophatter is seeking an organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of the candidate experience, from coordinating interviews to making recommendations on process improvement. This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for someone who has spent some time in a Recruiting Coordinator role and would like to further their career.
- Coordinate phone, onsite, and or video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency for San Francisco and satellite offices
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interviews
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
- Organize and participate in recruiting events
- Manage employee referral program and encourage teams to tap into internal networks
- Light sourcing and candidate outreach through various recruitment platforms
- Experience in a Coordinator role, preferably in Recruiting
- Familiarity with an ATS system, preferably Lever
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
- Learn quickly in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in San Francisco with offices in Shanghai and Portland.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.