Marketing & Growth – Marketing
Tophatter is looking for a passionate, creative, and goal-driven marketing professional to join the world's most entertaining mobile shopping marketplace. We are looking for a Marketing Associate for our office in San Francisco. You will be responsible for online and offline marketing initiatives and campaigns, and driving brand awareness and seller demand in the US and European markets for Tophatter.
- Plan, manage and execute online and offline marketing activities for the US/Europe markets, including event management, content management, PR and online marketing activities
- Ensure that written content is in line with the branding strategy that represents corporate Values & Missions in all behaviors
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives
- Write and publish engaging and informative seller education materials, marketplace announcements, case studies, press releases, corporate deck and other content for Website/Social Networks/Company Blog/Newsletter etc
- Plan and organize seller seminars, conferences and secure the speaking sessions and booth presentation for top-tier e-commerce and technology events
- Develop influencer program to build brand awareness and positive word of mouth in the ecommerce seller community
- Drive partner marketing
- You will report to the Director of Marketing
- Success in, and a passion for, business/marketing planning and execution
- Skilled in making data driven decisions
- Aptitude for developing effective metrics for measuring marketing activities’ success
- Successful track record at a high volume e-commerce marketplace, mid to large internet company, or consumer brand
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Min. 2-5 years experience in marketing, PR, or advertising is required
- You want to be a part of the next big e-commerce marketplace
- You want to help people grow their business
- You pride yourself on being organized, detail-oriented, and ambitious
- You love working, conversing, brainstorming, and creating with peers
- You thrive when it feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders
- You’re not scared of chaos & change
- You’re okay with a small team and HUGE goals
- You’re constantly excited to try new things, iterate & learn
We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in realtime auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including Goodwater Capital, August Capital and CRV. We are based in San Francisco and Shanghai, China.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.