Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Growth – Marketing
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Tophatter is a Series-B funded pre-IPO company that achieved $300 + million of sales in 2017, up 100% on 2016. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with multiple teams, you will take ownership of all key lifecycle communication touch-points for our existing user-base.
This opportunity could be right for you if
- You are a confident, results-driven self-starter who wants to lead a key, high visibility area for the business and make a substantial impact on growth and profitability.
- You are creative, data-driven and thrive in an environment where you have independence and are encouraged to take risk.
- You can guide the creative direction and technical aspects of retention marketing campaigns.
- Strive for mastery in retention marketing (including segmentation, personalization, list growth & management, email, push, SMS, FB messenger) strategies and technologies.
This may not be right for you if
- You prefer an organization smaller than 50 and/or larger than 200 people.
- You are looking for a narrow or limited role.
- Lead creative direction of retention marketing messages alongside the Growth, Marketing, Customer Insights, Product, and Design teams.
- Achieve customer and revenue retention objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Create and implement Tophatter’s Customer Retention Plan based on best-practice ecommerce customer retention tactics.
- Responsible for managing the planning, technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention.
- Manage technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM, push notifications, and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention. Bring Tophatter’s retention marketing efforts to world-class.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing with at least 2 years focused on Retention and/or Lifecycle.
- Exceptional customer insights and written skills and ability to craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages for an ecommerce platform or brand.
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via email and push notification strategy, business planning, tactics, technologies, operation.
- Proficient with marketing tools, such as Braze, Iterable, etc, as well as marketing automation strategy and tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp.
- Extremely strong communicator with ability to interact with multiple internal departments.
- Proven track-record working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction.
- You love data and have a proven ability to run A/B tests, analyze and interpret data, and use tools such as Google Analytics and SQL.
- Ability to own a campaign from start to finish and ensure accuracy and attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter and are able to seek out resources and partners in your projects to arrive at the right solution.
- You thrive on getting your hands dirty and completing projects on time and on budget.
- You are a collaborative player who can take additional responsibility, say no when needed, and manage projects with mindfulness and discipline.
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.