Jr Digital Designer
We are currently seeking a talented Junior Digital Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will have a strong skillset in creating visually captivating email designs, static paid advertisements, and web design work. In this role you will report to the Senior Digital Design Lead & Creative Director. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our growth, marketing, eCommerce, and development teams to develop compelling visual assets that align with our brand identity and campaign objectives.
Interested applicants must submit a portfolio for their application to be considered.
- Assist in the creation and design of eye-catching email campaigns that engage and resonate with our target audience.
- Develop visually appealing static paid advertisements for various digital platforms, ensuring brand consistency and effective communication of key messages.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to understand campaign objectives and translate them into visually compelling designs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in email design and static paid ads, and bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Work closely with copywriters and other designers to ensure a cohesive and visually appealing final product.
- Suggest feature updates for the web space through competitor analysis and user testing to validate design suggestions.
- Work closely with Growth and Creative teams to merchandise the website to support evergreen and promotional periods
Skills and Requirements
- Degree or certification in graphic design, digital media, or a related field.
- Comfortable with UX Design Thinking / Processes to ship features from ideation and research to launch.
- Strong portfolio showcasing proficiency in email design and static paid ads.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Figma.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for web design is a plus, but not necessary.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience using CMS platforms like Shopify 2.0 and/or Sanity to manage website content
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
The annual salary for this position is dependent on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Topicals, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, pays, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, reproductive health decision making, or any other status protected by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in accordance with all legal requirements. Any applicant who requires assistance with the application or resulting process should contact People & Culture (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request that accommodation.