Topicals is seeking a passionate and results driven Account Executive to join our growing Sales Team. This role will be very hands on, traveling to store locations, providing education, training and organizing in-store events, all in an effort to drive brand conversion. The ideal candidate has Sephora in-store experience and is based in California or New York with the ability to travel at least 75% of the time.
- Establish door list based on sales goals and business KPIs for weekly, monthly and quarterly sell thru plans.
- Achieve regional sales goals and growth metrics with hands on store training and education.
- Develop and support sales and education strategy by market.
- Maximize in-store productivity by maximizing client interaction and brand love.
- Work closely with Beauty Advisor teams to drive brand awareness and conversion in stores.
- Train store teams on product point of difference and brand story while creating custom skincare routines for customers.
- Cultivate closely relationship with stores through collaboration and business strategies.
- Provide competitive analysis, assortment needs, inventory opportunities and overall business insights from the field.
- Establish cadence for and conduct regular events and trainings.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have Sephora in-store experience.
- Proven track record of sales growth.
- Ability to travel at least 75% of the time.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in beauty and retail.
- Hyper-focused on driving results while maintaining integrity.
- Solution-oriented mindset and ability to think outside of the box to address challenges.
Topicals, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, pays, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, reproductive health decision making, or any other status protected by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in accordance with all legal requirements. Any applicant who requires assistance with the application or resulting process should contact People & Culture (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request that accommodation.