Coaching – Leadership Coaching /
Backed by top-tier investors, Torch is a fast-growing, mission-driven SaaS startup made up of psychologically oriented people who are passionate about helping leaders achieve their potential. Torch's platform provides coaches, clients, and customers with actionable insights into client and organizational strengths and challenges.
At Torch, we believe leadership matters. The world needs conscious leaders who drive invention, inspiration, and innovation to solve our time’s most significant opportunities and challenges. Torch exists to create and support these leaders.
Torch is a hybrid remote and distributed team with offices in San Francisco, Buffalo, and New York. Join us as we not only work to empower conscious leaders for our customers but within our internal team as well!
As part of our Leadership Coaching team, you will be responsible for supporting our customers by empowering, guiding, and supporting their organizations’ leaders. Success within this position will be found by metabolizing feedback, identifying interpersonal challenges, defining concrete goals, and providing thought partnership and accountability to accelerate their leadership journeys.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You have proficiency with GSuite, Zoom, Slack, and other essential internet technologies.
- You have a natural ability to listen deeply and to reflect one's core qualities to clients in a way that expands self-insight and builds confidence and ability.
- You not only relate to the Torch values but are uplifting them in your coaching practice.
- You have strong operational experience in business, tech, management, or the startup world.
- You also have a graduate degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, Human Development, Organizational Development, MBA, or a related field.
- You have an ICF-accredited coaching certification and substantial experience coaching leaders at multiple levels.
To apply for this role, you must have a rock-solid internet connection (for video conferencing) and confidential space for hosting client sessions via Zoom. Coaching engagements typically range from 3 - 12 months, with an average cadence of two 60-minute sessions per month. Our Leadership Coaches set their own schedules; however, you will be expected to offer coaching sessions during regular business hours.
Torch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.