Leadership Coach (Korean, or Japanese Speaking)
Coaches (9000) – Leadership Coaching /
Backed by top-tier investors, Torch is a fast-growing, mission-driven SaaS startup made up of psychologically oriented people who are passionate about helping leaders achieve their potential. Torch's platform provides coaches, clients, and customers with actionable insights into client and organizational strengths and challenges.
At Torch, we believe leadership matters. The world needs conscious leaders who drive invention, inspiration, and innovation to solve our time’s most significant opportunities and challenges. Torch exists to create and support these leaders.
Torch is a hybrid remote and distributed team with offices in San Francisco, Buffalo, and New York. Join us as we not only work to empower conscious leaders for our customers but within our internal team as well!
The Coaching Team
We are currently in need of coaches who speak Korean, or Japanese. If you don’t meet these criteria, don’t rule us out as a potential partner, we hire coaches with a variety of industry experiences. Stay tuned for future opportunities.
Torch is committed to G.R.O.W. We believe in Going deep, that Relationships matter, we take Ownership and we strive to Win together. Torch coaches are trusted partners. You will be responsible for coaching participants by empowering, guiding, and supporting their transformation both personally and professionally. You are equipt to help Torch participants identify interpersonal challenges, define concrete goals, and provide thought partnership and accountability to accelerate their leadership journeys.
To apply for this role, you must have a rock-solid internet connection (for video conferencing) and confidential space for hosting sessions via our platform. You also need to be comfortable learning new technology and have a personal history of professional leadership experience.
Coaching engagements typically range from 6 - 12 months, with an average cadence of two 45-minute sessions per month. Our Leadership Coaches set their own schedules; however, you will be expected to offer coaching sessions during regular business hours.
What we offer:
- Rewarding coaching engagements that will broaden the scope of your practice
- Access to coaching engagements with limited out-of-session work on your part
- An incredible global coaching community that meets regularly for development and continuing education
- Extraordinary support to you and your participant by our Torch team
Who you are:
- You will be an active member of our coaching community, bringing a unique perspective and/or representation
- You are a seasoned coach helping leaders transform into professionals and people
- You not only relate to the Torch values (Go deep, Relationships matter, Own it, Win together) but are uplifting them in your coaching practice
- Utilizes behavioral science-based tools
- Conduct sessions in English and other languages (highly welcome)
- Must speak fluent Korean or Japanese and be able to coach participants in Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese. The ability to coach in English is a plus
- Coaching certification and substantial experience coaching leaders at multiple levels
- ICF ACC, PCC, or MCC credential or equivalent through another coaching governing body (highly preferred)
- Minimum of 300 coaching hours
- 5 or more years of experience in managerial experience in the technology sector
- We welcome a graduate degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, Human Development, Organizational Development, MBA, or a related field
- Excellent ability to learn new technology platforms and self-efficient
Torch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.