Sales Development Representative (SDR)
San Francisco, CA or Remote (US) /
Marketing and Sales – Sales /
Torch is looking for a SDR to help quickly scale our client base and identify new revenue opportunities. Our clients are diverse and range from startups to Fortune 500 companies. This role will be a critical part of our sales team focused on supporting our enterprise sales team. You are excited about building and nurturing relationships and understanding what they need to support growing their leadership.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the Torch product and client needs to ensure we are a good match for them
- Deliver qualified inbound leads and identify new outbound sales opportunities
- Document client information and populate into our CRM (Salesforce)
- Work with Enterprise Account Executives to facilitate a smooth hand-off from early qualification
- Build target prospect lists and craft successful email and phone campaigns
- Collect feedback from prospects/clients to pass to marketing and product teams
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Previous virtual sales experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Enterprise SDR experience preferred
- Experience in HR Tech a plus
- You are determined and have the will to see projects through from start to finish
- Self-motivated individual contributor who’s adaptive, positive and collaborative
- Scrappy and adaptable. Able to maximize lean resources as we rapidly scale our sales org.
Torch is an integrated platform for Learning and Development leaders who need to deliver, manage, and measure employee growth at scale.
Backed by top tier investors, Torch is a fast growing, mission-driven startup made up of psychologically oriented people who are passionate about helping leaders achieve their potential. Torch's platform provides coaches, their clients, and our customers with actionable insights into client and organizational strengths and challenges.
We believe leadership matters. The world needs conscious leaders driving invention, inspiration and innovation to solve the biggest opportunities and challenges of our time. Torch exists to create these leaders.
We’re building our team to move the world (and ourselves) toward greater leadership. If that sounds worthwhile to you, join us.
Torch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.