Torch is a rapidly growing start-up (5x last year) that has raised over $30+ million from top VCs including Bessemer Venture Partners, Felicis, Health Velocity, and FJ Labs. Torch is targeting the $100+ billion office-based healthcare supply industry, starting with dental practices. Our innovative e-commerce software platform streamlines healthcare professionals’ procurement process and helps them secure the best prices.
Our founding team has experience from Blackstone, SmartAsset, Dropbox, and Datadog, from schools including Harvard, MIT, and UVA. We’re a close‑knit team that enjoys working together every day to solve real‑world problems. We’re working to create better solutions to help healthcare professionals succeed, and we’re looking for talented people like you to help bring them to life!
As a Sales Manager at Torch, you will be responsible for a team of Account Executives who focus on new business acquisition. You will develop and coach sales reps on best sales practices to ensure your team is positioned to hit and exceed quota. You will also be responsible for onboarding and training of our new hires as Torch grows quickly. You should be a manager who leads by example, and has strong sales acumen.
You will act as a self starter when first getting ramped up, to learn and execute the Torch sales process. From there, you will directly oversee and grow a team of sales professionals with a focus on talent development, metric centric management and closing new business. While leading the team, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact as we further build out sales processes and training to develop and grow our team.
What we are looking for:
- 2-4+ years of professional experience as a team lead or sales manager
- Previous experience training and developing a results oriented sales team with a focus on new business and revenue growth
- Candidate that leads by example and contributes to an environment that both excites and inspires the sales team
- Track record of achieving personal quotas in past positions, while supporting individuals on your team to also hit and over achieve their goals
- Demonstrated ability for sales development and leading effective training programs
- Collaborative, supportive, and high performing culture
- Health Benefits: medical and dental coverage with Aetna, One Medical
- 401k benefits with Slavic
- Unlimited and flexible paid time-off
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Commuter benefits
- Structured training program to help you learn critical business skills
- Career planning with a focus on professional development
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge
- An employee-driven culture with happy hours, team events, and other initiatives to celebrate our many successes
- Base salary is $80,000/yr - $100,000, OTE is $140,000 - $160,000 and uncapped commission plan with significant earning potential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.