Customer Experience Analyst
United States /
Torch is a rapidly growing start-up (5x last year) that has raised over $30 million from top VCs including Bessemer Venture Partners, Felicis and FJ Labs. Torch’s mission is to improve the lives of healthcare providers by simplifying supply ordering, providing transparent pricing, and modernizing the outdated ordering process. Torch is targeting the $100+ billion office-based healthcare supply industry, starting with dental practices. Our innovative e-commerce software platform streamlines healthcare professionals’ procurement process and helps them secure the best prices.
Our founding team has experience from Blackstone, SmartAsset, Dropbox, and Datadog, from schools including Harvard, MIT, and UVA. We’re a close‑knit team that enjoys working together every day to solve real‑world problems. We are working to create better solutions to help healthcare professionals succeed, and are looking for people like you to help bring them to life!
We are looking for a motivated Customer Experience Analyst to help us manage day-to-day communications with our dental practices by managing all incoming customer needs through various channels, including live chat, email, and phone. While you don't see it as a patient, dental practices are busier than ever. Torch helps them streamline their supplies and associated paperwork so they can have more time and deliver better patient care. As we grow Torch, one of our priorities is making sure our customers see us as an essential part of their office operations. Our CX Analysts will be the ones most connected to helping us achieve this!
The Customer Experience team serves as the voice of the customer while working closely with cross-functional partners to ensure we’re exceeding the expectations of dental practices. As a CX analyst, you’ll be crucial to understanding customer needs in depth and executing analyses that will allow us to give our users the best possible “Torch Experience”!
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to articulate ideas and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- A passion for understanding and solving user problems
- Ability to manage ongoing live communication with clients as they need support
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Scrappy and detail-oriented problem solver who is resilient and can develop multiple ways to solve a problem if the first isn't successful
- Hands-on collaborator that works well in teams
- Interest in technology and software
- Ideally 0-2 years of customer-facing experience, previous customer service experience
- Data-driven problem solver who is passionate about analysis
- Located in East Coast or Central Time Zones
- If located in NYC, working in a hybrid model
- Dental or medical background and knowledge
- Experience with ticketing/CX Tools (Zendesk, Kustomer, Intercom, Podium, etc.) and/or Excel/Google Sheets
- Collaborative, supportive, and high performing culture
- Health Benefits: medical and dental coverage with Aetna, One Medical
- 401k benefits with Slavic
- Unlimited and flexible paid time-off
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Commuter benefits
- Structured training program to help you learn critical business skills
- Career planning with a focus on professional development
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge
- An employee-driven culture with happy hours, team events, and other initiatives to celebrate our many successes
- Salary range is $50,000 - $60,000
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.