Talent Acquisition Manager (Sales)
New York, New York /
Torch is a rapidly growing start-up (5x last year) that has raised over $10 million from top VCs including Bessemer Venture Partners, Felicis and FJ Labs. Torch is targeting the $100+ billion office-based healthcare supply industry, starting with dental practices. Our innovative software platform streamlines healthcare professionals’ procurement process and helps them secure the best prices.
Our founding team has experience from Blackstone, SmartAsset, Dropbox, and Datadog, from schools including Harvard and MIT.
You will be responsible for developing and managing full cycle recruiting (sourcing to close) for Sales Development Representatives and Inside Sales Representatives. You will develop sourcing strategies for identifying and engaging top talent that is a fit for Torch’s open positions. Additionally, you will collaborate with hiring managers to streamline the interview process and ultimately close on top talent at a high velocity.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding recruiting targets
- Minimum of three years of recruiting experience
- Minimum of one year of sales recruiting
- Strong communication skills to engage top talent and evangelize Torch’s mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistence and grit to own a high velocity full cycle recruiting process
- Interest in technology and startups
- Interest in healthcare and supply chain
- Experience using social media to source candidates
- Experience in crafting a hiring strategy