New York, New York /
Torch is a Bessemer Venture Partners backed healthcare tech start up that is targeting the $30+ billion dental supply chain as its first market. As an engineer at Torch, you’ll help build a billion dollar logistics and fulfillment system from the ground up. We’re building search and data infrastructure, workflow management systems, and delightful product experiences that simplify the complex.
We are looking for engineers who are excited to polish their craft in a fast-paced environment. You will work on building important features and enhancements to our product, with a strong focus on intuitive user interfaces and efficient workflows. You will work closely with the CTO and senior engineers as Torch places a strong emphasis on training and mentorship.
We expect that most successful candidates will have:
• 1+ year of experience in a professional engineering environment
• A strong interest in building impactful, user-facing products
• Some familiarity with a web server framework like Express, Flask, or Rails
• A positive attitude and willingness to learn
Extra credit if you’ve ever:
• Studied or worked professionally in visual or user experience design
• Worked in the healthcare industry, especially in a start up office environment