VP, Global Head of Sales & Customer Support
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of tours have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognise that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 50 nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are currently undergoing a period of massive growth due to our recently secured Series C investment round of $50 million led by TCV, a Silicon Valley based venture capital firm, which has also invested in leading global technology companies such as AirBnB, Expedia, Spotify and Netflix. In the past 12 months alone, our customer support team has more than tripled in size and we now seek a world-class Customer Support Executive help TourRadar advance from a successful high-growth startup into a massively scaled global marketplace for multi-day touring.
This hire will report directly to the CEO and will be a member of the TourRadar Executive Leadership Team and can be based in either of our Vienna or Toronto offices.
- Training & development of team leaders & team members
- Monitor team performance & motivate global team to success
- Report directly to TR Leadership team on CS performance and innovation projects
- Compile reports from Regional TLs to provide to management team
- Deliver reports to management regarding OKRs, NPS + CSAT scores & key metrics of support team
- Ensure project & OKR goals and deadlines are achieved
- Manage prioritisation of issues to be escalated to tech, product, BDMs and marketing
- Work with BI team to devise and update CS reports for transparency and effectiveness in depicting CS improvements over time in line with business objectives
- Handle complaint resolutions, escalated customer enquiries and internal communication issues
- Optimise customer experience across all elements of interaction with TourRadar
- Execute primary role as Support product operations manager to keep global team aligned to business goals
- Collaborate & communicate clearly and effectively with tech, product and marketing stakeholders to ensure CS perspective & impact is accounted for in product launches, marketing campaigns and across the business
- Devise innovations within CS to achieve business objectives; conversions, efficient processing, communication and overall efficiency.
- Project management of innovations & updates to customer experience and customer support team processes
- Represent TourRadar globally in all CS related activities, events and interactions
- Think ‘outside the box’ to grow the TourRadar business and increase market share within the touring industry
- Grow the Customer Support team to be the most effective, efficient and appreciated support team in the touring industry - growing our business through customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Benefits & Perks:
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup, including Silicon Valley investors.
- Working out of a brand new office, including a private BBQ area, a foosball and ping pong table, chill out spaces, etc.
- Regular team outings: a lot of us spontaneously organize trips together within and outside Austria.
- One familiarisation trip per year to experience our product anywhere in the world!
- To understand more about Life at TourRadar, please visit https://www.tourradar.com/life-at-tourradar