Performance Marketing Manager (Display/Video)
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognise that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with a strong focus on programmatic display and video marketing. As part of our performance marketing team, you’ll be building the programmatic display and video marketing channel to be a successful resource of revenue. You’ll be responsible for planning, implementing, and optimizing campaigns.
• Create a programmatic marketing roadmap for all agreed upon goals & tactics
• Shape strategic quarterly plans to be presented & shared across teams
• Manage all programmatic marketing including display and video channelsIntegration with wider media plans & digital marketing activities
• Work closely with creative teams, as well as other online marketing managers to create high performing campaigns
• Develop ad creatives and ad copy with the support of in house marketing designers
• Negotiate & implement direct distribution agreements & marketing relationships for online sites
• Manage ROI & cost of sale metrics for all programmatic marketing initiativesKeep track of campaign pacing, budgets, budget recommendations and results
• Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed company goals
• Identify opportunities, and define structured plans and reporting to improve efficiency
• Join a goal-oriented team.
• Analyze and share ongoing performance with the rest of the team
What we're looking for:
• 3+ years of experience in Programmatic Display Advertising
• High proficiency in all Programmatic campaign management components: planning, launching and optimising programmatic display campaigns through various DSPs ideally Google Marketing Platform (formerly known as Doubleclick).
• As well as bidding, audience management, retargeting strategies, and A/B testing.
• Highly analytical, data-driven and problem-solving skills are a must
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
• Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
• Experience with manipulating and interpreting large data sets to generate reports which provide insights & conclusions
• Experience in other online marketing channels - an advantage
• Exceptional grammar, communication and writing skills
• Open minded and positive team player
• Fluent English speaker
• Passion for travel
What can you expect?
• International work environment with English as the working language
• The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
• Opportunity for “team exchange” scheme whereby you can work in our Brisbane or Toronto offices
• One familiarisation trip per year to experience our product along with 500 Euros towards your airfare
• Regular team outings
• Great career opportunities and individual development plan
• Cake on your birthday!
• More on Life At TourRadar