TourRadar is an early stage, venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 35 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are currently undergoing a period of massive growth due to our recently secured our Series C investment round of $50 million led by TCV, a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm, which has also invested in leading global technology companies such as AirBnB, Expedia, Spotify and Netflix. In the past 12 months alone, we’ve built out our core recruitment team, which has more than doubled the size of TourRadar from 80 to 180 employees across our three global offices. In order to continue providing our employees a great on-boarding experience while going through this level of growth, we now are in search of an intern to join our People team.
- Help with relocation of new employees moving to Vienna from abroad
- Help with the preparation of documents for work permits
- Help with the preparation of employee on-boarding
- Work on exciting HR projects
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in both German and English
- Reliable, willing to learn and able to discreetly work with confidential data
- Hands-on and fast-paced approach with strong attention to details
- Formal education in the field of HR and/or a high-level of interest in a long-term career with Human Resources
What you can expect:
- International work environment with English as the working language
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series-C funded startup
- Great career opportunities and individual development plan
- Opportunity for “team exchange” scheme whereby you can work in our Brisbane or Toronto offices
- One familiarisation trip per year to experience our product along with 500 Euros towards your airfare
- Regular team outings
- Cake on your birthday!