Content Copywriter (Product team)
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognise that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are currently searching for a Copywriter to join our growing global content team. This position is one in which you’ll have a real business impact and will be able to see and measure the results of your work. We’re looking for somebody with a proven track record in content that drives conversions. You’ll be based in our Vienna office, but will frequently collaborate with colleagues in Brisbane and Toronto.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be part of the global content team creating conversion-driven content for our online marketplace.
Some of the projects you will be working on:
- Making sure tour descriptions, highlights and listings are accurate and driving conversion
- Crafting high-quality content landing pages with our SEO team
- Researching relevant opportunities to further help improve, rank and increase conversion rates for the website
- Categorising our new and existing product content appropriately
- Proactively identifying erroneous content and resolving accordingly
Our ideal team member must:
- Have full proficiency in English (native level is required)
- Have a bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communications or other relevant major
- Have 5+ years experience writing conversion driving copy
- Have a good grasp of SEO
- Be enthusiastic about travelling. Experience in the travel industry or touring is a massive plus.
- Have past experience working with Google Drive Apps (Docs, Sheets etc)
- Be familiar with content management systems and basic photo-editing software such as WordPress, Sketch and Photoshop
- Be able to commit to working full time
- Management experience at any level is a plus
- Deeply discounted tours (sometimes free!) every year to experience our product along with 500 Euros towards your airfare anywhere in the world
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
- Opportunity for “team exchange” scheme whereby you can work in our Brisbane or Toronto offices
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Regular team outings
- Great career opportunities and individual development plan
- Cake on your birthday!
Take your chance!
In your application, please include examples of why you’d be the perfect fit for this job. If you have a portfolio, blog or other examples of your work, we’d love to see it. We generally receive a lot of applications, so whatever makes you stand out will greatly increase your chances. If you can make us smile, you’re off to a good start.