Senior Product Manager, Search & Discovery
Connecting people to life-enriching travel experiences
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 35 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
As a marketplace, there is no short of challenges for us to tackle. Providing a rich search and discovery experience to our travellers, giving our operators increasingly easier ways to get on-boarded and nurtured in our platform, enabling our great customer support team to interact seamlessly with both travellers and operators… the list goes on. We are in fact disrupting the multi-day tour travel space and that’s hard work. Luckily, it’s also a lot of fun!
As a Senior Product Manager, Search & Discovery you will be responsible for providing the best possible experience for our customers across both web and mobile to develop, measure, monitor and successfully drive the quality of our search ranking algorithms so customers can easily find their perfect tour.
As part of our working culture, you will be expected to own your space, be accountable, take responsibility, and work with other disciplines to coordinate impactful cross-functional efforts. That said, we are also committed to supporting your personal and professional growth, and you will work closely with the company’s senior leadership on a daily basis.
- Experience building advanced search and discovery systems for a consumer-facing online marketplace.
- A true passion for product with a desire to deliver value early and often.
- Experience specifying & launching customer facing tools with excellent usability.
- A data-driven attitude towards everything you do.
- Experience defining and optimising process workflows.
- Experience with process flow diagrams and wireframing
- A bias towards action. While others still talk you’ve already launched it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A growth mindset, and a deep curiosity to learn and improve yourself constantly.
- Experience with organising development sprints, daily standups, and task prioritization with an agile development team.
- Experience in SQL, Google Sheets and Google Analytics.
- Great attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
- We strongly believe our biggest motivation is working together with great people in accomplishing something that matters in the world. Our vision of connecting people with life-enriching travel experiences is exactly that, and our love for travel means that often we are our own customers, too!
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup, including Silicon Valley investors.
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a well-defined career development path
- Working out of a brand new office right in the heart of Vienna (1st District), including a private BBQ area, a foosball and ping pong table, chill out spaces, etc.
- An international work environment where English is the official working language (though German courses are available in the office).
- Regular team outings: a lot of us spontaneously organize trips together within and outside Austria.
- Generous travel credits to experience our product anywhere in the world.
- The possibility of working from other TourRadar locations (Toronto, Brisbane) for periods of time.