Junior Online Marketing Manager - SEA
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognise that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are now looking for a Junior Online Marketing Manager -SEA to join our team in Vienna. Someone who's creative and numbers-focused enjoys challenging work and most importantly loves to travel!
The candidate will support the Performance Marketing team with working towards campaign objectives and strategizing solutions. You will assist in planning, activating and optimizing SEM campaigns.
• Support the Performance Marketing team on their day-to-day management of large-scale SEA accounts including Google, Bing/Yahoo and Search Ads 360
• Execute creative user acquisition campaigns
• Write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
• Daily management of keywords with regard to costs and quality score
• Support with the setup of automation strategies on keyword bidding and ad creation
• Provide regular reports to share results and insights internally
What we're looking for:
• 1-3 years online marketing experience, preferably in search engine marketing, social media advertising, or digital media buying
• Degree, preferably in marketing or in a technical discipline or relevant work experience
• Bright, methodical and numbers-driven
• Strong attention to detail and a fast learner
• Strong communications skills in English (written and oral)
• Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
• Familiar with Google Ads, preferably already worked with Search Ads 360
• Knowledge of third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Perks & Benefits:
• International work environment with English as the working language
• The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
• Opportunity for “team exchange” scheme whereby you can work in our Brisbane or Toronto offices
• Generous travel credits to experience our product anywhere in the world
• Regular team outings
• Great career opportunities and individual development plan
• Cake on your birthday!
• More on Life At TourRadar