Director, Product Management
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognise that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for overseeing all of our consumer facing products. This would cover a large swath of our business - from Search and Ranking, to UX to CRO (and much more) across both web and mobile.
- Experience building advanced search and discovery systems for a consumer-facing online marketplace.
- Experience leading teams of product managersA true passion for product with a desire to deliver value early and often.
- Experience specifying & launching customer facing tools with excellent usability.
- A data-driven attitude towards everything you do.
- A bias towards action. While others still talk you’ve already launched it.
- A growth mindset, and a deep curiosity to learn and improve yourself constantly.
- Experience with organising development sprints, daily standups, and task prioritization with an agile development team.
Benefits & Perks:
- We strongly believe our biggest motivation is working together with great people in accomplishing something that matters in the world. Our vision of connecting people with life-enriching travel experiences is exactly that, and our love for travel means that often we are our own customers, too!
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup, including Silicon Valley investors.
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a well-defined career development path
- Working out of a brand new office right in the heart of Vienna (1st District), including a private BBQ area, a foosball and ping pong table, chill out spaces, etc.
- An international work environment where English is the official working language (though German courses are available in the office).
- Regular team outings: a lot of us spontaneously organize trips together within and outside Austria.
- One familiarisation trip per year to experience our product anywhere in the world!
- The possibility of working from other TourRadar locations (Toronto, Brisbane) for periods of time.