Junior Paid Social Manager
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognise that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are now looking for a Junior Paid Social Manager to join our team in Vienna. Someone who's creative and numbers-focused enjoys challenging work and most importantly loves to travel!
The candidate will support the Performance Marketing team in Vienna and will be working towards campaign objectives and strategizing solutions. You will assist in planning, activating and optimizing paid social campaigns.
• Creation of campaigns across paid social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Snapchat
• Support developing ad creatives and ad copy with the support of in-house marketing designers
• Execute creative user acquisition campaigns
• Carry out daily monitoring and optimization of live campaigns
• Regularly audit campaigns and provide recommendations for improvements
What we're looking for:
• 1-3 years online marketing experience, preferably in social media advertising, search engine marketing, or digital media buying
• University degree, preferably in marketing or technical discipline or relevant work experience
• Bright, methodical and excellent copywriter
• Strong attention to detail and a fast learner
• Strong communications skills in English (written and oral)
• Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
• Knowledge of third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Familiar with Facebook Business Manager, preferably already worked with Smartly.io
• A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
Perks & Benefits:
• International work environment with English as the working language
• The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
• Opportunity for “team exchange” scheme whereby you can work in our Brisbane or Toronto offices
• Generous travel credits to experience our product anywhere in the world
• Regular team outings
• Great career opportunities and individual development plan
• Cake on your birthday!
• More on Life At TourRadar