Senior Product Manager, Mobile
TourRadar is a venture-backed online marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognise that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
This is an exciting opportunity to build our first native mobile app from scratch - something that will be used by millions of travellers on a daily basis.
- Together with the UX and Engineering team define and prioritize mobile features based on the strategic goals
- Bring engaging mobile user experiences to life
- Provide ongoing analysis of product effectiveness using a data-driven approach
- Define and document product requirements, features and functionality
- Generate ideas that are focused on driving sales, acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers and building brand loyalty
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from requirements to release
- Define, set up and manage test cases and test suites together with the QA team
- Working together with the marketing team to optimize the mobile onboarding in order to lower customer acquisition costs
- Define and monitor user acceptance test and all releases to ensure the apps are always running and as bug-free as possible
- 3+ years product/project management experience of mobile applications (iPhone & Android)
- Experience in managing a product roadmap
- Experience with sprint planning with daily standups, and task prioritization with the development team
- Experience in product specifications, including process flow diagrams
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment (ie. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with ASO optimizations
- Experience with defining test suites and test cases
- Solid understanding of different attribution models in order to monitor and optimize marketing campaigns
- Work experience with e-commerce website and apps is a plus
- Experience with wireframe tools such as Balsamiq or Axure
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, business or marketing
- Solid understanding of Mobile Analytics / Google Analytics
Benefits & Perks
We strongly believe our biggest motivation is working together with great people in accomplishing something that matters in the world. Our vision of connecting people with life-enriching travel experiences is exactly that, and our love for travel means that often we are our own customers, too!
That said, you can expect more benefits from working at TourRadar:
• The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup, including Silicon Valley investors.
• The opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a well-defined career development path.
• Working out of a brand new office right in the heart of Vienna (1st District), including a private BBQ area, a foosball and ping pong table, chill out spaces, etc.
• An international work environment where English is the official working language (German lessons are also provided for free in our Vienna office).
• Regular team outings: a lot of us spontaneously organize trips together within and outside Austria.
• Generous travel credits to experience our product anywhere in the world
• Possibility of working from other TourRadar locations (Toronto, Brisbane) for a period of time.