Senior UI Designer
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognise that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
Based in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for an exceptionally skilled User Interface Designer to help take our business to the next level. As a passionate UI Designer you will work closely with the Project Manager and UX Designer to create visually compelling and user friendly interfaces. You will be designing the UI for a variety of platforms, so be prepared for opportunities which are both challenging and unique!
- Create modern, high-quality interfaces
- Work closely with UX to create a beautiful, frictionless customer experience
- Design for both responsive web and mobile.
- Design for a global audience
- Work with the design team to maintain and evolve our style guides
- Stay current on trends and technology in UI to improve our pipelines and products
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- 5+ years experience working as a UI Designer in web/mobile.
- Past and proven experience in the startup ecosystem in Austria or abroad
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong understanding of design principals
- A passion and enthusiasm for UI design
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
Desirable but not essential
- Experience designing the UI for both web and mobile
- Experience working on e-commerce of transactional websites
- Experience working for a travel company
- UI Animation
Take your chance!
In your application, please include your portfolio as a .PDF or a link. Please bear in mind we do not sponsor the work permit for this job.
What can you expect?
International work environment with English as the working language
The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
Regular team outings
Opportunity to participate in our “team exchange’ scheme, where you can work in our Brisbane or Toronto offices.
One tour trip per year to experience our product and we’ll pay €500 towards your flights too!
Brand new office in the city center (1010 Vienna) including a foosball table and barbecue area
Great career opportunities and individual development plan
Cake on your birthday!
More on Life At TourRadar