VP, Performance Marketing
TourRadar is a Series-C venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers.
TourRadar’s integrated marketing arm is built to manage the complexity of modern performance marketing, utilizing a data-driven approach to deliver real-time business results and highest ROI. The output of our work delivers experiences that build relationships to inspire real-world action between travellers, not to mention unprecedented business growth. We are now seeking an ambitious, highly-experienced VP of Performance Marketing to join and lead our team in Vienna.
To learn more about life at TourRadar, please visit https://www.tourradar.com/life-at-tourradar
- Achieving exemplary ROI across digital activation disciplines, generating award-worthy work and results
- Oversee strategy and people development of an integrated team spanning SEA, Paid Social channels, Retargeting, Display, Marketing Technology and Analytics.
- You will have responsibility for significantly increasing and providing optimal ROI, working closely with counterparts from our Leadership, Creative, Tech, UX and Content teams.
- Be an internal subject matter expert across paid media channels, with an emphasis on paid search, paid social, display—inclusive of programmatic buying, SEO and preferably digital TV as well
- Ensure that the Performance Marketing Team is deploying best-in-class strategy and execution of campaigns, aggressively testing to improve ROI and achieving desired resultsManage large, complex, multi-million dollar budgets and provide regular forecasting updates to drive ongoing staffing and technology decisions
- Recruit and onboard new talent as the business expands and new opportunities are formed, ensure we are always leveraging best-in-breed technology and negotiating preferred pricing
- Ensuring profound integration between our media planning, media buying, analytics, ad tech/marketingtech, ad ops, SEO, content and UX teams to deliver best in class results
- Generate thought leadership on behalf of the practice and actively attend industry conferences, contribute to articles, etc
- Proven track record (minimum 10 years) driving ROI for businesses using superior digital media strategy and technology solutions
- Proven ability to grow and lead cross-functional teams (SEA, Social Advertising, Display, etc)
- A comprehensive knowledge of the media ecosystem, spanning Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, Video and Mobile. Email and Affiliate experience a plus
- Experience with advertising technology components – Adservers, DSPs, Tag Managers, Site-side Analytics, DMPs, etcStrong knowledge of – and experience with – media measurement, with the ability to recommend the right measurement and analytics solutions based on our use case; bonus points for omnichannel and online-to-offline experience
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills including phone, email, in-person presentations
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Vision, passion and tenacity required to articulate and champion TourRadar’s digital activation capability both internally and externally to ultimately accelerate growth
Benefits & Perks:
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup, including Silicon Valley investors.
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a well-defined career development path.
- Working out of a brand new office right in the heart of Vienna (1st District), including a private BBQ area, a foosball and ping pong table, chill out spaces, etc.
- An international work environment where English is the official working language (German lessons are also provided for free in our Vienna office).
- Regular team outings: a lot of us spontaneously organize trips together within and outside Austria.
- One familiarisation trip per year to experience our product anywhere in the world!
- The possibility of working from other TourRadar locations (Toronto, Brisbane) for a period of time.