Product Manager, Supply
Connecting people to life-enriching travel experiences
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 35 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
As a marketplace, there is no short of challenges for us to tackle. Providing a rich search and discovery experience to our travellers, giving our operators increasingly easier ways to get on-boarded and nurtured in our platform, enabling our great customer support team to interact seamlessly with both travellers and operators… the list goes on. We are in fact disrupting the multi-day tour travel space and that’s hard work. Luckily, it’s also a lot of fun!
Product Managers in our O!Tech (Operator Technology) team ensure tour operators reach their full potential on tourradar.com. We are racing to onboard all tour operators on the planet, building tools for our users to upload high quality product content and manage bookings, launching api integrations and providing our operators insights into customer behaviour and improvement opportunities.
As part of our working culture, you will be expected to own your space, be accountable, take responsibility, and work with other disciplines to coordinate impactful cross-functional efforts. That said, we are also committed to supporting your personal and professional growth, and Product Managers work closely with the company’s senior leadership on a daily basis.
- Translate business goals to high-impact features.
- Launch new tour operator on-boarding features allowing us to onboard more operators in shorter amount of time.
- Understand our tour operators main pain points and turn them to solutions through our operator tools ensuring all operators convert on the site.
- Launch new features to our internal content quality tools.
- Launch email campaigns together with our marketing team to ensure operators update their product content, manage their booking enquiries and engage with our marketplace.
- Collaborate with business development managers to ensure tour operators can grow on our marketplace.
- Launch new API integrations and potentially a new CRM.
- Collaborate closely with engineering and design counterparts in driving your team’s roadmap and launching impactful products.
- Contribute across the company as a member of the broader TourRadar’s product team, playing a key role in scaling supply on our marketplace.
- A true passion for product with a desire to deliver value early and often.
- Experience in a product management/product owner or technical project management role.
- Experience specifying & launching customer facing tools with excellent usability.
- A data-driven attitude towards everything you do.
- Experience specifying & launching API integrations.
- Experience defining and optimising process workflows.
- Experience with process flow diagrams and wireframing
- A bias towards action. While others still talk you’ve already launched it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A growth mindset, and a deep curiosity to learn and improve yourself constantly.
- Experience with organising development sprints, daily standups, and task prioritization with an agile development team.
- Experience in SQL, Google Sheets and Google Analytics.
- Great attention to details.
Benefits & Perks
- We strongly believe our biggest motivation is working together with great people in accomplishing something that matters in the world. Our vision of connecting people with life-enriching travel experiences is exactly that, and our love for travel means that often we are our own customers, too!
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup, including Silicon Valley investors.
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a well-defined career development path
- Working out of a brand new office right in the heart of Vienna (1st District), including a private BBQ area, a foosball and ping pong table, chill out spaces, etc.
- An international work environment where English is the official working language.
- Regular team outings: a lot of us spontaneously organize trips together within and outside Austria.
- Familiarisation trips - free or massively discounted tours with which TourRadar also provides up to 500 Euros towards your airfare
- The possibility of working from other TourRadar locations (Toronto, Brisbane) for a period of time.