New York, NY
About TQ Tezos (The Tocqueville Group)TQ is a New York-based blockchain technology company advancing the Tezos project. In close collaboration with the Tezos Foundation in Switzerland and Nomadic Labs in Paris, TQ builds products on Tezos and developer tools to help others do so. TQ also helps startups and enterprises adopt Tezos for a variety of exciting use cases, facilitating the growth of a robust, high-functioning Tezos ecosystem.
What you will work on:
- Create user-focused documentation for software developers to help them build and deploy real-world applications on Tezos
- Maintain existing documentation as changes are introducedExplain and document the technical functionality of in-progress and release-ready products in the ecosystem
- Participate in regular development lifecycle for production documentation.
- Review PRs created by the dev community in markdown, verify for accuracy, approve and initiate production CI.
- Continually improving the team's content, style, and processes
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong research skills and the ability to pick up new technical concepts quickly.
- Experience with software version control and ability to use a Git-based workflow for writing collaboration.
- Professional experience with requirements gathering and manual or automated acceptance testing.
- Bonus but not required: Experience working in the blockchain space and/or experience with functional programming.
We offer a flexible work environment, competitive compensation, full benefits, and unlimited time off. Candidates with questions should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.