A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF builds tools to protect users' identities and personal lives. Our mission is to empower people to reclaim control of their data. We love creating new things and working together to create a product that will change how we experience the internet experience.
Come join our team!
What You'll Do
- Work on our Design Team to help roll out landing pages, briefs, and marketing tools for our current partners and potential customers.
- Explore creative UX/UI ideas to produce simple and elegant interactive prototypes and mockups for mobile, web, and email
- Strive for the best possible user experience by pinpointing inefficiencies and solving problems
- Discover, comprehend, and utilize qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout the design process
- Iterate quickly to deliver a design that is data-driven and beautiful aesthetically and in its implementation
- Work with our Engineering and Operations Teams to establish requirements
- Prove to be effective when clearly articulating design rationale to stakeholders
- 3+ years of applied design experience (UX, interfaces, presentations, web) preferably working for an ad/marketing agency or a design studio
- Background in product design
- Ability to design for any platform (iOS, Android, mobile web, etc.)
- Excellent graphic design skills, especially layouts, typography, and color
- Proficiency in designing with Sketch app. (Experience with Adobe suite would be an advantage, but is not a requirement.)
- Familiarity with Invision-based workflow. (Multiple prototyping tools mastery would be a plus.)
- Ability to take, understand and act on feedback from the art director
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment!
Culture & Perks 🎉
- Mondays we start at 10
- Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Commuter assistance
- Simple IRA
- Company paid gym membership
- Lots of yummy snacks in the office
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly bonding events
- Team mascot Boomer the Samoyed puppy
TrackOFF is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.